The Fishman FT-2 digital chromatic tuner provides quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip. Clip it on, flip up the display and the FT-2 powers-on. Simply flip it back down to shut it off. The large, high-contrast, backlit display is easy to read and shows pitch with ±1 cent accuracy via tuning “needles” and a multi-colour backlight.
It is also incredibly lightweight—weighing only 21 grams—so it won’t affect your instrument’s tone. When flipped down to the off position, it’s very low-profile, so you can leave it in place while you’re playing. The soft clip is safe on most finishes.
- Flip it up to turn it on, flip it down to turn it off
- Fully chromatic, automatically displays the note
- Large, easy to read LCD display lights green when in-tune, red for sharp, and amber for flat
- Meter-style “needle” display is accurate to +/-1 cent
- Built-in clip-on sensor
- Automatic power saver shuts it off after 5 minutes
- One 2032 coin battery included
|Dimensions||1.9” / 48mm L x 1.7” / 44mm W x 1.1” / 27mm H|
|Weight||.07 oz (21 g)|