When it comes to having an instrument that lasts, sounds good and has the mark of true quality attached to it, you can count on Fender delivering.
If you’re on the hunt for more grunt in your sound without losing any of that classic rich tone, the Fender American Professional Jazzmaster Electric Guitar is one instrument you simply cannot bypass.
Enjoy awesome individuality and personality, as the intensity of the Jazzmaster rings through with supreme quality. Bringing together the best Fender craft technologies, this line of bass guitars is famed for its rich tone and versatility in spades.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Solid Alder Wood
- Body Color: Mystic Seafoam
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5” (24.1cm)
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- No. of Frets: 22
- Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup (Neck, Bridge), SS Configuration
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Chrome