The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Deep “C”
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Narrow Tall Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat® (Neck, Middle & Bridge)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronised Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome