Never resting in its mission to make life better for musicians, Fender created the short-scale Jaguar guitar in 1962. Originally released as a feature-rich, top-of-the-line electric guitar, it inspired the heroes of the musical underground and hit its stride with surf, punk and alternative guitarists. The American Original ‘60s Jaguar brings that supple sound and slinky playability to life again, slightly tweaked for a modern feel.
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Pickup(s): Pure Vintage '62 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Brown Hardshell (Gold Interior)