Originally released in 1965, the Electric XII was designed from the ground up for performance and authentic Fender tone. Featuring dual split-coil pickups, a special 12-string hardtail bridge and a 3-position pickup selector, this jangly offset will definitely get attention onstage.
The split-coil Electric XII pickups were designed specifically for this guitar, and they have the sound that made Fender famous—crisp, clear and balanced. The 3-position switch lets you activate either pickup on its own or in tandem. The fully adjustable hardtail bridge sports 12 individual saddles, ensuring spot-on intonation, which is the key to successfully wrangling twice the usual number of strings. The maple neck’s “Modern C”-shaped profile works well for almost any playing style and sports a comfortable 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a distinctive ’65 12-string headstock.
With its unique sound and cool aesthetics, the Electric XII is a sterling example of our tradition of purposeful innovation. It’s just the thing for adding a uniquely creative touch to your music. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dots
- Pickups: Split-Coil Electric XII
- Bridge: Fully Adjustable 12-Saddle Hardtail Bridge
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL150 12-String Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag