About This Product
Epiphone presents the Ltd. Ed. Peter Frampton "1964" Texan, designed with GRAMMY™ winner and Musicians Hall of Fame member Peter Frampton. Featuring a Solid Spruce top with a rare Faded Vintageburst finish, an L. R. Baggs® EAS-VTC pickup system, and the same Schaller® M6 machine heads Frampton uses on his vintage Texan. Limited to just 500 guitars.
- Body Material: Solid Spruce top, Solid Mahogany body
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid "Parallelograms"
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with foil "E"
- Pickups: L. R. Baggs® EAS-VTC System with L. R. Baggs® Flexible Film Sensor
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Tuning Machines: Schaller® M6
- Hardware Finish: Nickel