Load virtually any sample via standard SD or SDHC card and assign it to any of the MPX8's eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
Use it in the studio. Use it live on stage or on air. MPX8 packs proven Akai Pro technology into a compact, durable design that's built to perform
- Audio Outputs: (2) TRS 1/4" (balanced), (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone
- MIDI I/O: MIDI over USB, 5-Pin DIN via 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI in and out (cable included)
- Pads: 8 velocity sensitive
- Sounds: 21 internal (virtually unlimited via sd card)
- Sounds Accessible via Pads: 8
- Polyphony: 8-voice
- Panning: 9-position user programmable
- Other Features: Reverb and sample tune and 3 different trigger types.
- Power: Input 5VDC 1000mA via USB
- Weight: 1lb ( 0.45kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.6" x 4" x 1.3"
To learn about the technical specifications, download the user manual here.